Dental Implant Restoration Dentist in Manalapan NJManalapan implant restorative dentist Dr. Len Ciuffreda has been recognized as an “America’s Best Dentist” and “Monmouth Health & Life Top Dentist” for Implant Dentistry.
Restoration with dental implants is perhaps one of the most predictable and satisfying treatment alternatives available for patients today! Implant restorations may be used to for single or multiple teeth, or even the complete dentition. Options may consist of restorations that are cemented and/or screw-retained (fixed) or can be taken in and out of the mouth retained with various types of attachments (removable) . Providing coordinated treatment together with a dental surgical specialist, Dr. Ciuffreda is able to replace non-restorable or missing teeth with state-of-the-art implant technology that has an outstanding long-term success rate.
There are numerous benefits to implants as restored at our Manalapan, NJ dental practice:
- Restoration of dental implants isroutinely an extremely comfortable stage of treatment, almost never requiring dental anesthesia (i.e. “novocaine”).
- In comparison to the significant reduction of tooth structure that would need to be removed from adjacent teeth for a bridge, neighboring teeth do not require any drilling or preparation for an implant restoration.
- The surgical component of the implant contributes to the preservation of bone in the area by acting as an “artificial root”. Bone in the jaw will otherwise be lost over time without forces acting on it (through a tooth or an implant). Such loss of bone can become a cosmetic or functional concern.
- Implant components consist of all non-organic components, such as titanium and porcelain. This of course means that implants are not subject to decay (getting a cavity).
- Implants have an outstanding long-term success rate, with some studies reporting as high as 98%.
- Implants more closely duplicate our natural biology of having individual teeth supported by a root-type structure, as compared with a bridge where two or more teeth are joined together with a connected tooth or teeth in the middle.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW!
Enter Your Name, Email & Phone # To Set Up An Appointment Now.